4 more days...

Monday, June 22, 2009

its been a long time since my last post here..to be exact my first post..hehe
i'm not a writer..that's for sure..someone very dear to me kinda force me to open this blog..n i was supposed to babble about stuffs and say what i need to say..well, here it is..haha

lots of things happened these few months back..my internship>>>>>its very challenging this time around..the bos, the supervisor, the works, the bus, the food, the walk, the climb, the everything..huuu~~~
I'm so glad it will end soon..i bet u can guess when..yep!!in 4 days time...yeayyy!!!!
can't wait to go back home..

i supposed last weekend was the best weekend ever!!! went to kak ngah's house at bukit antarabangsa..been treated by her with so many delicious, mouth watering foods!!!yummm!!! and of course my all-time fav MEE REBUS!!!!hahha...thanx k ngah!!u really make my day.. not to forget my four very naughty nephews...sakit badan makcik kene buli...but it was fun though...love u guys so much!!!

0 comments:

Design of Open Media | To Blogger by Blog and Web